Petra van Hoeken
Member of the Supervisory Board
Petra van Hoeken was appointed as member of the Supervisory Board on 20 September 2021. Petra is also chair of the R&CC and member of the AC. Her term of office will run until the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of 2025.
Petra has extensive managerial and banking experience at Dutch and international banks. Until the end of 2020, Petra van Hoeken was Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on the Executive Committee of the Intertrust Group. Prior to that, she was CRO and a member of the Managing Board at Rabobank (2016 – 2019), during which period she was responsible for Legal & Compliance and Risk Management of the Rabobank Group. Petra held a similar position at NIBC (2011 – 2016).
Additional positions held by Petra are:
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Nordea / Member of the Risk & Compliance Committee and member of the Audit Committee
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Nederlandse Waterschapsbank / Chair of the Risk & Compliance Committee and member of the Audit Committee
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Oranje Fonds / Member of the Audit Committee and member of the Investment Committee
- Advisor of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate / Chair of the Credit Committee of the Corporate Finance Guarantee Scheme (GO Scheme) / Chair of the Risk & Compliance Committee and member of the Audit Committee
- Member of the Review Committee Donations of the University of Leiden
- Board member foundation for the holding and administration of shares under the RDS (Royal Dutch Shell) employee share plans
Petra started her career in 1986 at ABN Amro where, after having held various international positions, she became responsible for EMEA & Global Risk Management as CRO. After the demerger from ABN Amro, she held the same position for RBS.