Jos van Lange
Member Supervisory Board
Jos van Lange (1956) was appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board of de Volksbank N.V. and de Volksholding B.V. on 1 May 2018. His term of appointment will end at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2022. Jos is chair of the Risk Committee and a member of the Audit Committee.
Additional positions held by Jos are:
- Member of the Board of NMB Bank in Tanzania
- Member of the Board of Governors of Tilburg University
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Zuyderland Medisch Centrum
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Central Bureau on Fundraising (CBF) (monitors fundraising by charities)
- Chairman of the Catholic Higher Education Foundation
- Member of the Investment Advisory Committee of DELA (insurance company)
- Chairman Stichting Landgoed Kasteel Geldrop (Geldrop Castle Foundation)
At Rabo Vastgoedgroep, Jos held the position of CEO from May 2013 until July 2017 and of CFRO from December 2006 until May 2013. Before that, since 1980, Jos held various positions within Rabobank, both financial positions and business-oriented positions.
Jos has broad experience in the fields of control, finance and risk management, both as executive director and supervisor. Jos has been active as a professional supervisor, advisor and director since the summer of 2017.