Jos van Lange
Member Supervisory Board
Jos van Lange (1956) was appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board of de Volksbank N.V. on 1 May 2018 and was reappointed on 21 April 2022. His term of appointment will end at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2026. Jos is vice-chairman of the Supervisory Board of de Volksbank N.V and chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Risk & Compliance Committee.
Other positions held by Jos on 31 December 2022 are:
- Chair of the Supervisory Board / Chair of the People and Organisation Committee of Zuyderland Medisch Centrum
- Vice Chair of the Supervisory Board and Chair of the Audit, Risk & Compliance Committee of Bouwinvest N.V.
- Member of the Board of Governors of Tilburg University / Chair of the Audit, Risk & Compliance Committee
- Member of the Investment Advisory Committee of cooperative DELA
- Chair of the Landgoed Kasteel Geldrop Foundation
At Rabo Vastgoedgroep, Jos held the position of CEO from May 2013 until July 2017 and of CFRO from December 2006 until May 2013. Before that, since 1980, Jos held various positions within Rabobank, both financial positions and business-oriented positions.
Jos has broad experience in the fields of control, finance and risk management, both as executive director and supervisor. Jos has been active as a professional supervisor, advisor and director since the summer of 2017.