Member Supervisory Board
Sonja Barendregt - Roojers (1957) has been appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board of de Volksbank with effect from 1 September 2017. Her term of office will expire at the first GMS to be held after 1 September 2021. Sonja is Chair of the Audit Committee and a member of the Risk Committee.
In addition, she is:
- a member of the Supervisory Board of ASR Nederland N.V.
- a member of the Supervisory Board of Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V.
Sonja started her career in 1975 at one of PwC's predecessors in title and was a partner at PwC from 1 January 1998 to 1 July 2017, specialised in the financial sector. During this period she was client lead partner and audit partner having final responsibility for the audits at:
- APG Groep N.V.
- Schiphol Groep N.V.
- KAS BANK N.V.
- Sociale Verzekeringsbank
- Triodos Investment Management and investment funds
- Volkswagen Pon Financial Services N.V.
- ABN AMRO BANK N.V. - derivates file